Inspirational Leadership — 3 days (residential)
Available as a public course and as a tailored, in-house programme
To thrive in today's competitive environment, businesses constantly have to reinvent themselves. A culture of reinvention requires more than just good management and measurement, it requires the commitment, effort and endeavour of the whole organisation — and that requires credible, effective leadership.
Some people may argue that leaders are born, but at MML we know from experience that leadership skills can be learnt and can be spread throughout the organisation. Effective leadership takes good ideas and turns them into practical, effective working practices that transform performance. It also makes the workplace a much more stimulating and enjoyable place to be.
This exciting and practical programme is led by Derek Small who has worked internationally in the field of Personal & Team Effectiveness with businesses both large and small, NGO’s and Local Government. It is for those who want to become leaders, or develop their leadership style. It provides clear, practical lessons, with guidance to help participants set out on their own journey. Participants will learn what leaders do, how they differ from managers, the example that they set, and how they delegate, empower and communicate with others.
To book or for more information, go to the list of dates and venues and click on a button, or you can use our contacts form to send us a message.
Before booking, please read our standard Terms and Conditions which apply to all open course bookings..
Who Will Benefit?
Anyone who wishes to lead teams or groups in an empowered and empowering way. Companies that wish to develop individuals to lead the business through change and growth.
What Will The Course Cover?
- The immutable laws of leadership
- Leadership and how it differs from management
- The role and importance of trust
- How leaders behave
- The why and how of creating a vision
- How leaders help teams to become aligned
- The art of empowerment and delegation
- Modelling behaviour to infulence and inspire change
- How leaders communicate
- Practical first steps to leadership
What Will Delegates Gain?
The course is designed to provide delegates with:
- a usable, practical model of leadership
- a set of practices to help develop leadership skills
- tools to help with empowerment and delegation
- an awareness of the communication skills necessary for really effective leadership
- a plan to get started on the journey to leadership
Dates and Venues
please sign up to our mailing list.
£1,620 + VAT including 2 nights' accommodation