Introduction to Leading Change and Transforming Cultures — 3 days (residential)
Available as a public course and as a tailored, in-house programme
Many people find that Change Management Programmes are not the success that they desire. Successful change involves also winning the battle for the hearts and minds of the people. This programme has already proven itself internationally, helping organisations to achieve their goals.
Using transferable and proven Leadership skills, it is possible to transform good ideas into practical, effective working practices. Learn how to move away from initiative and project overload into a culture of ongoing improvement.
Before booking, please read our standard Terms and Conditions which apply to all open course bookings.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is suitable for anyone who is tasked with, or is likely to responsible for, creating new levels of performance within an operation including: intact leadership teams; executive directors and senior managers; operations professionals and supervisors; project leaders; team leaders, and any other leadership role.
What Will The Course Cover?
- The Dynamics of Change
- Understanding the difference that is mindset change
- How to communicate change messages more effectively
- The Seven Steps to Successful Change
- The role of target setting
- Understanding how to decide what are the high leverage activities
- Leadership and behavioural requirements for success
- Practical interactive exercises
- Planning the change
What Will Delegates Gain?
Attendance on this programme will provide delegates with:
- greater confidence in implementing change processes;
- a low-risk environment in which to practice their skills;
- an opportunity to share and network with others facing similar challenges;
- a clear picture of how to make change happen successfully.
Dates and Venues
please sign up to our mailing list.
£1,620 + VAT including 2 nights' accommodation