ERP for Executives — 3 days (residential)
Available as a public course and as a tailored, in-house programme
This course covers the key topics that executives need to understand to maximise value and competitive advantage from ERP. Combining lectures with a computer-based simulation enables delegates to experience how using ERP more effectively can turn an ordinary business into a winner. This unique “learning by doing” approach has proved highly effective in developing the depth of understanding needed for rapidly implementation and delivery of bottom-line results.
Before booking, please read our standard Terms and Conditions which apply to all open course bookings.
Who Will Benefit?
CEOs, other C-level executives and directors, and leaders of ERP implementation programmes. The course is primarily designed for supply-chain and manufacturing businesses but much of the content is relevant to any organisation that is using or planning to implement ERP.
What Will The Course Cover?
- The scope and role of ERP
- Where the money is — how ERP can enable greater profitability and customer satisfaction
- The supply-chain planning and control framework
- ERP, Lean and Six Sigma — how the whole can be more than the sum of the parts
- Behavioural and leadership issues
- Governance of ERP and business processes
- Implementation and optimisation
What Will Delegates Gain?
The course delivers an understanding of the role of ERP in improving business performance and the role of executives in making effective use of ERP to:
- improve overall business control;
- improve customer satisfaction;
- reduce costs;
- reduce working capital requirements;
- improve profitability and return on capital.
The business simulation enables delegates to see the impact of decisions on business performance in a way that cannot be conveyed by lectures alone.
Dates and Venues
please sign up to our mailing list.
£1,850 incl. 2 nights' accommodation + VAT