Sales and Operations Planning — 2 days (residential)
Available as a public course and as a tailored, in-house programme
Sales and Operations Planning (“S&OP”) is a powerful way for senior management to co ordinate activities across the different functions of a business. It is a highly effective route for translating strategy and board-level policies into practical action.
Applied effectively, it can lead to major improvements in key performance measures, including: profitability, cash flow, customer service, working capital requirements and return on capital. This course explains how to put S&OP into practice.
Before booking, please read our standard Terms and Conditions which apply to all open course bookings.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is suitable for anyone who participates in the S&OP process, or is likely to do so, including: executive directors and senior managers; sales, marketing and operations professionals and analysts; IT and business process support staff.
What Will The Course Cover?
- the role and objectives of S&OP
- the place of S&OP within the overall planning and control framework
- the decisions that S&OP should address
- how to design an S&OP process and structure to fit your business, including:
- participants and their roles
- product families and groupings
- planning horizons
- stages in the S&OP cycle
- inputs and outputs
- performance measures
- leadership and behavioural requirements for success
- key analysis and modelling techniques
What Will Delegates Gain?
The course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of:
- how S&OP can be used to make major improvements in business performance;
- how S&OP works and the steps involved in implementing it;
- their own role in a successful S&OP process.
Dates and Venues
please sign up to our mailing list.
£1,040 + VAT including 1 night's accommodation